Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Organized Chaos.......

Well, here as promised is the photos of my work table in it's organized chaos of messiness!

These photos are definitely unedited which is definitely obvious with the take-out box in the trash from Amy and I's lunch on our day of cropping in my space!! Lol!! Yes, Amy and I did not get enough of scrappin' just on Saturday at the all day crop so we got together yesterday and scrapped at my house!! She got a ton accomplished and I putzed around with my supplies that I have for the mini-album way too long before the mojo started to weakly kick in! Ok, now for the all day crop at Archiver's. It was awesome as usual! I started a layout, which is not completely finished yet because of my need for techniques, and here is a peak at what it looks like so far. This is a pic is of my oldest sister Kay when she was 7 years old in the 2nd grade when they took the school photos. I have scrapped this photo before and love it so much that I am scrapping it again! To me it just went so awesome with this line of paper from Cosmos Cricket named Gretel!! Love this paper!! The circles That you see are the cool chipboard ones from Technique Tuesday!! They ROCK!!! I need to do some more stitching on this layout and flowers and then the title. This layout by the way was a scraplift from a Creating Keepsakes mag from Feb. 2007 page 119. The Designer is Diana Lyn C. McGraw!! Her work ROCKS big time and this layout has haunted me in a good way ever since I first saw it! I just had to scraplift this one!! Thank you Diana for your inspiration!! Ok, I think I should get back to work again or nothing will get done on that mini-album.......I do tend to procrastinate..........ok I am walking away from the computer.......LOL!!
TFL!!
Happily Scrappin',
Tracy

1 comment:

marcibun said...

OMG, I'm killing myself laughing. I'd love to actually see you in actiom - I thought I was a whirling dirvish, but nothing compared to you. Great layout - I think I need to start scraplifting for some fresh ideas. Looking forward to seeing the mini album!