Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Printer!!

Yes, I finally got a new printer to replace the one that broke down!! I got the HP Photosmart C5250 All-in-One which is a couple of steps up from my old one. I finally got it installed today and running. It will probably take me alot of trial and error to figure out all the bells and whistles on this one but hopefully it won't take me too long! I got another all-in-one just for the simple fact that I love having it all compacted into one spot on my desk instead of taking up all that space to have more then one machine to copy, scan and print! This one is alot bigger size wise then the last one but I was still able to make it work. I haven't printed any photos on it yet but hope to do so pretty soon! I just pray nothing else breaks for a long time!! Wish me luck!! TFL!!, TracyL

1 comment:

marcibun said...

Congrats, I'm sure you'll be very happy with it :)