Saturday, October 6, 2007

I scrapped all day!!!

Life just keeps getting better and better!! Amy and I got up early this morning and headed out for Archiver's so that we were there shortly after they opened and scrapped in the store until about 2:30pm and then packed up our stuff to take a little break until the crop at Hannah's. The crop started at 6pm and went until midnight and let me tell you it was a blast!! Tonight we introduced a new idea that Amy tossed out to Dana about having a Queen of the Crop for the night. Dana was all for it so we picked up a tiara and a feather boa all in shades of purple for royalty for our crowned Queen to wear for the entire evening!! We did this to get people interested in our Design Team blog and get things going with a little excitement at the crops! We drew a name out of the drawing bag and that lucky person became our Queen of the Crop and was treated extra special! She received a bag full of awesome goodies from Hannah's along with the treat of sitting on a Throne to scrap!! She got to sit on a nice soft cushioned chair!! And on top of that she received an additional 10% discount on all of her purchases for the night! What more could a girl ask for?! I will be posting her photo on the Design Team Blog hopefully on Monday or shortly there after since it will be my week to take care of the blog. I think I just might come up with some polls or games for us to play on the blog too so that our loyal readers can join in the fun......hmmm......I guess you will just have to check it out to see what will happen next!!! Lol!! I just love the suspense!! I also want to say a huge THANK YOU to Dana for letting us do this little bit of fun and pampering on crop night!! I think everyone should get the chance to be Queen for the day, don't you?! I know I am totally up for anything that helps others realize how special they are!! Hmmmm.....I wonder who the next special person will be to get pampered as the "Queen of the Crop"? I guess you will just have to go to the crops and find out and who knows it just might be you!! TFL!!, TracyL

1 comment:

marcibun said...

I love that idea! Great way to promote the blog and make people aware of the DT. Way to go girls!!! :) Sounds like you all had a great time.