Wednesday, October 3, 2007

And...........

...the crop was awesome!! There was a pretty good sized group having fun shopping and working on layouts etc. so all in all it rocked! I know I personally got alot accomplished and am looking forward to this Friday's crop! You just can't beat having uninteruppeted crop time with food made by someone else and a store stocked full to shop in if you need something or just need inspiration! The best of everything! Here is one of the layouts that I got done for the store on crop night.

I also finished a frame using the same line of papers. They both feature my Great Niece Navarina who is now 16 years old! She is just growing up way to fast for me!! But don't they all grow up so fast before you know it?! I will try to post a pic of the frame once I get a photo of it taken. Hope everyone is having a great week!!
TFL!!
TracyL

No comments: