Friday, November 30, 2007

Live, Laugh, Love

I turned in this 3 frame hanging set DT project yesterday at our meeting and found out it was hard to part with!! Lol!! I used the Marah Johnson Marquis line of paper from Creative Imaginations which is to die for!! Love, love, love it! I made this piece with my studio in mind so that when I get it back it will grace my wall. I had a lot of fun using the Making Memories Specialty Glazes on this along with their family of acrylic paints as well! And then of course my favorite stand by item, that I just love, Judikins Diamond Glaze! This is another one of my can't live without products (trust me I can't!!). I took the pics at the store so the lighting isn't the greatest and photo shopped them to death so hopefully you can see the detail and enjoy them as much as I do!
Here are some close ups of the individual frames to help see the details.


Now, I am going to get my hinder busy and work on my Funky Vintage album for the store so that I can have it done to turn in by next Friday which is crop night at Hannah's! I love the Making Memories Funky Vintage line and can't wait to start working with it!! Love the colors! OOOOHHHHH, and before I forget, I am so excited about tomorrow!!!! Tomorrow Amy and I are going to Hannah's and taking the 3 awesome classes instructed by none other than Danelle Johnson using the Creative Cafe line of goodies!!! Can you tell I am beyond excited!!?! Is it tomorrow yet? Lol!! And just so you know I haven't forgotten that alot of you have asked to see pics of my studio once I have it finished. I am still working on it and once I have completely finished, pics ye shall see! I promise!
Time to get cracking!!
TFL!!
Tracy

6 comments:

scrappermimi said...

This is so pretty and I just love the sparkle the letters have!

marcibun said...

Its looks almost as gorgeous in the photos as it does in real life...almost.

Geez, which "meanie pants slave driver" is making you get that Funky Vintage done? LOL.

Cricket said...

The wall hanging is beautiful Tracey! Had a blast at the classes yesterday, hope we can scrap together again soon!

smiles,

Carla said...

Tracy I am going to say that I LOVE that wall hanging.......wow. And I cant wait to see your studio, when are you gonna have PICS? How was the class at Hannahs?

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Gorgeous Darling!!!!

Cathy said...

This is darling!!! Great job.