Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Where has the time gone?

It is already November 7th and I just can't put my finger on it but somehow the time has just flown by and before we know it a new year will have arrived!! I always thought that time flew by so slowly when I was younger but it seems like the older I am getting the faster it goes. I should think it would be the other way around so that we could actually have more of it to appreciate with our aging wisdom, don't you think?! Lol!! That is my story and I am sticking to it!! Well, enough of that time stuff now for some eye candy! These are some layouts that I did in the past for another design team that I was on and some are just ones I did for me! Some more of my "Jewels" as I like to call my photos of family and friends!




I have to get these loaded to my slide show eventually and then I can cross another thing off of my list of to do's. Hope everyone is having a very safe and happy November! If you get a chance click on the comment button and say Hi!! I would love to hear from you!
TFL!!,
Tracy

No comments: