Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Where does the time go?!

Wow! The weekend was evidently so much fun that the time just flew by!! Lol!! The crop on Saturday was awesome!! I got to spend some much needed time with my bf and a couple of other ladies that we met! Let me tell you these ladies rocked!! It is just such a comfort to sit down at a table with a group of ladies to crop and they all get this crazy, addicting thing we call scrapbooking!! It is just totally cool to be with people that get you if you know what I mean!! The crop was from 12pm to 12am at my local Archiver's which in itself is awesome! Then we got these Tim Holtz Embossing Powder Tins that had some Heidi Swapp goodies in it as our gift. They also had an area set up with the alcohol inks so that we could alter it if we wanted to and of course I had to alter mine! I mean heck what fun is it if I haven't gotten myself all full of ink!?! So I made mine Green and then put some of the Silver Lining rubons from WeRMemoryKeepers Precious Metals line of goodies! What fun!! I even accomplished a layout which for me is a task in itself since I am the slowest scrapper on the face of the earth since I way tooo much enjoy the process then the completed page! Isn't that terrible! I am a scrapbooker and it is more about the creative end of it then the memories for me! Oh well to each his or her own right! That is the beauty of this world!!! It takes different folks with different strokes to make the world go round!! Then of course on Sunday my hinder was a dragging! So I considered Sunday my day to just relax and putz in my studio. All in all a very good weekend! So how was your weekend? Did you do anything creative? TFL!! Tracy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should get a better gift than that for what you pay, but I one of those that wants something for nothing!LOL!!