Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kaiser Craft!!!

I have been working with this companies product alot lately and I must say that I love how you can totally make it your own. They have all these really cool home decor and craft room stuff made out of wood that you can totally alter with just about anything you want. For the Design Team this month I was given the Scrapbook Organizer for on your scrap desk to organize your ribbons, scissors, glues, paints, etc.. I could pick out any papers that I wanted to use on it so I picked out Kaiser's line of paper that the store had just gotten in entitled Elegance. I thought this paper would best fit with my Shabby Chic Eclectic style that my studio is. It is finished and is in the store on display and has been for the last couple of weeks. I am happy with the way it turned out, now I just have to wait for awhile before it will come home again and get to be put to use on my table! Here are some pics of it so you can get the jist of what it looks like. Again, my pics did not turn out the greatest and I am seriously considering getting a better camera because of course it must be the camera not the user right!! LOL!! Yeah, right!! Maybe I should consider learning about my camera more....hmmmmmm.....that is something to do! LOL!!




TFL!!,
Tracy

4 comments:

Valerie Chmielak said...

Very cute Tracey!! I would need about 15 of those for my scrappy stuff! LOL!! I hear you with cameras! I have at least read my manual, but ALWAYS forget to turn on the fancy settings or change them to get the best possible pics!! Good Luck!! How is your mommy doing?

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

This is gorgeous Tracy!! I'm putting my order in for one - You know my scraproom colors!! LOL!! I know - you're gonna tell me to make it myself!!

iris said...

I love that product, especially after seeing what you did with it! I hope we have those in the stores here soon! BTW great slide show Tracey! Beautiful work!

Cricket said...

Bee-U-Tea-Ful!! love the organizer Tracy!!

smiles,