Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!!

Amy's Birthday was this last Saturday and we got to spend the whole day together just being us and having fun!! We started our day out by going to this really cool little tea shop in Antioch aptly named Infini-Tea!! We had made reservations to have the Royal Treatment which was absolutely mind boggling and stomach filling!! Here is a pick of the layout that I did of our adventure at Infini-Tea......
Next we went over to Hannah's (of course we did!) to see what new had come in to the store that we absolutely needed to have and let me tell you we, as expected, found lots of fun goodies to add to our stash. Plus, as an extra bonus we ran into Carla and Cathy who we got to meet in person for the very first time! It was awesome getting to meet them!! Can't wait to get together Carla and crop!! Next, Amy and I headed out for Archiver's where we cropped till 11pm and just chilled and had fun! That by the way is where I printed my photos of our day and scrapped them. Amy and I had both gotten the Scarlet Lime Kit for this last month and we took it along with us to play with! I must say that this kit has got to be one of the funnest kits I have ever gotten before!! It has such bright and cheery colors that you can't help but enjoy the process when working with them! Can you tell I have found a new happy place with Scarlet Lime?! This kit definitely helped me to stretch myself and try some new things that I normally wouldn't have put together but, once I started playing, it all became so natural! Needless to say we had such an awesome time that it was so hard to say goodbye at the end of the night. We both didn't want the fun to end. I am so happy that I got to spend the day with Amy for her birthday!! Love ya Girl!!
Happily Scrappin',
Tracy

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Don't you just LOVE Infini-tea??!! So glad you guys had such a great time. I ran into Cathy and Carla that same day too, how funny is that!

Love the layout, I've had my eyes on Label Tulip or Scarlet Lime but I keep telling myself..I will not buy a kit, I will not buy a kit! LOL this layout of yours isn't making that easy!

I just commented on Amy's blog, when are we scrapping? Seriously, lets do some date picking!!

smiles,

marcibun said...

I didn't know it was Amy's birthday! It looks like you had a great "girls day" out. That "infinitea" sounds like a great place. I'll have to try that out. Love that layout!

Valerie Chmielak said...

That sounds like SOOOOO much fun!! I'm SOOOOO glad you guys had a great day together! My grandma is a tea person I may need to take her there this summer. OH Mother's Day gift! Thanks for the idea!