Thursday, January 27, 2011

Loooongg time no POST!!

Wow!! Where does the time go!!? Seriously!! I have been on LI now for 2 years in June 2011 and I just can not believe it!! So much has happened and so many things have changed that there is no way I can even begin to update you!! So, from this point forward will be what is happened recently and that will be that! Lol!! I will start by sharing some of the things that I have been creating lately for "Not Just Scrap". I have also started teaching again which surprisingly feels good to be doing again!! I guess I truly missed that part of myself more then I realized! Teaching my love of this craft/art has always been a big part of who I am which many of my long time friends know about me. As they say "it feels good to be back in the saddle again!". Here is a mini I did for the store using the BoBunny "Mamarazzi" line of papers and mini album.








This was a really fun line to work with!! If you have any questions on techniques used or product, etc., please don't hesitate to ask.

On a side note what is up with Blogger and not posting your pics in the order that we put them!! UGH!! Fustrating!!


Enjoy!!
Tracy

No comments: