Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a Bella!

I was cruising the blogs and Amy had this cool quiz for all the Twilight fans out there and I just had to take it!! I'm a Bella! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I am a closet Vamp fanatic and totally ate up the "Twilight" series so of course I am waiting anxiously for the movie to come out!!! And since I have admitted to this I also must tell you another surprising thing........I totally loved Jacob in the books way more then Edward which totally blows me away being a Vamp lover and all!! I was totally hoping for Jacob to win fair Bella's heart!!! Am I the only convert out there loving the tall, dark, handsome, stong, furry wolf? I am totally going through some serious "Twilight" withdrawals!! She must write more soon or I don't know what I am going to do!!! Lol!! Ok, enough of my fantasy world!! Lol!! Back to reality! I am in a slump lately, a creative slump if I must say so!!! I am just not very crafty or artsy lately and I don't know why! I am having another case of "the muse has left the building"!! Lol!! Inspiration just does not work for me when I have to make things if that makes sense?! Right now I am working on Christmas presents for the names I drew for Christmas this year for the family. I sit and over analyze everything when it comes to making gifts because I feel I have to worry as to whether the person I am making it for will like it or not and then will they appreciate all my stressing and work? I just keep praying that I will someday just be able to make gifts and not worry about the whole thing!! Am I the only one? Why is this so stinkin' hard?! So anyway that is why I am posting about everything but scrappin'! Lol!! Another reason that I am surfing the net so late at night. I am trying to get inspired!! We will see if this works! It better because I need to get my hiney in gear real fast because I have a weekend away scrap retreat I am going to this weekend and I want to feel the juices a flowin'!! If you know what I mean and then maybe I will have some stuff to share with you all! Thanks for stoppin' by!, Tracy

3 comments:

Cricket said...

LOL...I'm Esme! I can't wait for the movie either!!

I hear ya on the stressing out over the gifts thing...thankfully I found the perfect solution at the CM party last weekend!! :)

Your muse will be waiting for you in Lake Geneva, I know it!! Get to packing girl...only 4 days!!

smiles,

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

OH yes, us Bella's hang together!! We cab stay in a read a book together....er - or SCRAP!! I just haven't had time to scrap and I want to, however, I am bored with the little Halloween house on my desk, but must finish it - now that Halloween is OVER!! LOL!! Just a few more days girlfriend, til our retreat!! WOOOHOOO!!

Carla said...

I just got the last book from my GF to read...cant wait to start it....
Looks like Cricket and I are alike...Im an ESME too.....cant wait to crop with you guys this weekend!