Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Where has the summer gone?

Seriously, where the heck has the summer gone?! It seems like we just got over one of the worst winters ever and summer had just started when I look at the calendar to see that it is already the end of August! I'm not trying to rush summer out the door any faster then it is already going but I could not wait to work with the new Vintage Moon line from Pink Paislee. It is definitely an indian summer or fallish line of papers and I do love the fall colors soo much that I just had to switch gears. And on top of it I have this gorgeous picture of Abigail, Zach, and Isabelle just calling to me to be scrapped! So that is just what I did at the SIS Crop on Saturday! Here it is: Love, love, love this line of papers!! So much so that if I could have bought more of it at the crop I would have in a heartbeat!!! I see that alot of the kit clubs out there are in love with it too and are featuring it in their kits for September! I am soo tempted to join another club just to get more of this yummy paper!!! I must maintain control and not give in to the urge!! Lol!! So if you see this line in the stores I highly recommend it!! TFL!, Tracy

5 comments:

Cricket said...

Love that layout you did Tracey!! I NEED those papers!!

smiles,

Valerie Chmielak said...

That is SOOOO cute Tracy!!! I am loving that line of paper too!

Carla said...

That is adorable Tracy....they are very very cute papers indeed.

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Yes, I love those papers too sista friend, and your LO is sooo stinking cute (specially with THOSE cute children), I had to go buy some of those papers for myself!!

Carla said...

WHOOOO HOOOO Im so glad that you guys are signing up for the Heart and Soul Crop....will be lots of fun! Now we gotta get Cricket committed!