Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Class was Awesome!!

I must say that my "Scrappin' on the Edge" class was a blast to teach!! I want to thank my students for it being so much fun!! Thank you Deb, Brenda, & Sherry, you girls rock! I had three very talented ladies that took the class materials and really made them their own which to me is what it is all about. I wish I had remembered to take photos of their finished product but as usual I was so wrapped up in enjoying them and their creativity that I totally spaced it! Oh well there will be a next time and I will do my best to make sure to actually use the camera instead of just lugging it along! Lol!! I can't wait to teach my next class in March! Happily Scrappin', Tracy

5 comments:

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Can't wait to hear more details about your class!! Bet you gals had lots of fun!!

marcibun said...

No photos? Oy! Sounds like a great class, I'd love to have seen the finished products!!!!

Valerie Chmielak said...

How fun!! I wish I could have come!

Valerie Chmielak said...

I see you're a night owl too!! Huh?

I'm trying my glimmer mist on the Maya Road snowflakes!!??

Valerie Chmielak said...

My best time too! Once the boys FINALLY fall asleep that is it NO distractions or intteruptions!! My hubby is usually out till about 12:30-1:00 so its QUIET FINALLY!!! AHHHH!! The only problem is the boys have been getting up at 7 lately and I NEED my sleep, so staying up late is killing me these days!!! :p