Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Belated New Year!!

I have been such a bad bad blogger!! So much has been going on that I had to just shut myself down for awhile and get it together if you know what I mean. I finally found out at my doctor's appt. that I do not have Lupus thank the Lord!! I have some kind of connective tissue degeneration that they are saying links to the damage done to my body from the chemo treatments that I received way back when which was just what I had suspected. So needless to say there have been a ton of new meds and alot of sleeping going on! I want to thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers because I know how much this keeps me going! I don't know what I would do without all of you!! As the song says "I get by with a little help from my friends"!! I have been working on getting stuff done for Hannah's and also planning and preparing some cool projects for upcoming classes that I will be teaching at Hannah's as well. As soon as I get some of it done you can expect to see some photos of them. Until next time, Tracy

2 comments:

Valerie Chmielak said...

Good to hear its not Lupus!!! :) I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with the adjustment ot new meds and all that other fun stuff! Happy Scrappin'!

marcibun said...

Well that's a relief. I wish you didn't have to be on any meds at all, but at least its NOT Lupus.

I saw your Funky Vintage album in the store today - AWESOME and so worth the wait.